Steve Says’s Monday Morning Music Mix (Or SSMMM – sounds like something you’d enter in a dating site):
Each week I will post 3 new questions so…
(1) Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle
(2) Say the questions aloud and press play
(3) Use the song title as your answers
(4) NO CHEATING
Title your post “Steve’s Music Mix –
1) What were you doing an hour ago? Elsewhere – Sarah McLachlan
Comments: Elsewhere…well, an hour ago I was in bed…so yeah, not on the computer. “I believe this is heaven to no one else but me…” Sleep, ah blissful sleep.
2) Why are you doing this? Accidentally in Love – Counting Crows
Comments: “Thinking ’bout it…can’t stop thinking ’bout it.” I love this song…so why am I doing this? I’m in love? Accidentally? With blogging…well I can kinda see that. You know when you first meet someone and you can’t get enough? I refresh my reader to see what is going on with everyone and looking for new blogs off and on all day. Silly things or serious thoughts make me want to blog multiple times a day because it’s new and exciting. And I’m a nerd.
3) What will you be doing once you’ve finished this? 3 AM – Matchbox 20
Comments: I ready somewhere once that Rob Thomas wrote this song about taking care of his mother when she was sick and he was a teenager. This song has always made me feel like when you’re going through some shitty times and then you see the light at the end of the tunnel or the sun come out after a bad storm and given the crappy mood I’ve had for the past few weeks then finally waking up yesterday to start feeling more like myself again I guess this is fitting.
So happy Monday all! And I hope everyone has a fantastic week!