I can get away with that, because I’m a SPARTAN. Anyway…
So Green Embers proposed this:
How to participate!
- Make a post with your goals for the week and how well you did with the previous weeks goals!
- Link back to this page! (Yes, I linked twice so what?)
- Visit other people who have linked or commented and cheer them on!
If you don’t have any ideas for a goal for this week, make a goal with the weekly theme in mind.
Take one of your previous goals and push yourself a little harder than you normally would!
- Keep it simple and direct. Example: I will walk for 30 minutes 3 days this week.
- If you didn’t accomplish your goal from the previous week, keep the same goal but find ways to make it more achievable but still pushing yourself. For example, if you your goal was to read 400 pages but you only read 200 pages, then make the next goal 300 pages.
- Make your weekly goals directed to a larger overall goal.
- Dream big!
- Remember there is no one right way to accomplish a task, part of the fun is finding a way that works for you!
- Never compare your progress to others
So this week’s goals – I know we’re a little late in the week so we may mix up a bit so this can go out on Monday and I don’t spend half a day getting posts out because this work deadline thing is totally cutting into my blogging time.
THIS WEEK is about PUSHING OUTSELVES (all about training):
1. Attend 2 Tough Cookie Trainings
2. Complete 1 Swimming workout
3. Do PT exercises 6 out of 7 days
4. Avoid drinking during the week (Monday – Thursday).
5. Mail my sister in law’s late birthday present (that counts right?).
We’ll start simple and work up from there. Happy Wednesday!
“To the love, I left my conscience pressed between the pages of the bible in the drawer, what did it ever do for me, I say? It never calls me when I’m down, love never wanted me. But I took it anyway. Put your ear to the speaker and choose love or sympathy but never both. Love never wanted me…” – Xo – FOB