For me it’s Week #2. It’s week 23 over there.
Let’s take stock of last week’s goals:
1. Attend 2 Tough Cookie Trainings
2. Complete 1 Swimming workout
3. Do PT exercises 6 out of 7 days
4. Avoid drinking during the week (Monday – Thursday).
5. Mail my sister in law’s late birthday present.
Okay, so let’s wrap up last week:
1. Done Wednesday “track practice” and Saturday’s mini-tri.
2. Only the mini-tri. 15 minutes, open water, approximately 450m. Ideally would be 500m. This requires work.
4. Monday I had 1 beer and Thursday I had 2 margaritas with my mom. This will require work as well.
5. Package is boxed and in the car to be sent.
So, let’s move right along to this week’s goals:
1. Swimming – 2 pool work outs (should be easy, I already have 1 down!)
2. Continue to do PT 6 out of 7 days (this will be a standing goal I think)
3. Continue to avoid drinking Monday – Thursday. This will be difficult as tomorrow is the anniversary of Walt’s death. As craft beers will be consumed I will trade out Saturday for Wednesday and I have a race Sunday anyway.
4. Started the Spartan 30 sit ups in 30 days today. Am caught up by doing 90 (owch) this morning. Resolve to do at least 6 out of 7 days while making up for any missed days as well.
5. Mail the freakin’ package as it now contains my brother’s birthday gift as well.
Meant for this to go out yesterday but work’s hectic and I had to take my mom to the airport. Had a great visit. Will recap later and hopefully share pictures of the flower garden she created in the front yard.
Oh, and Jimmy Buffett was AWESOME.
Have a great day!!