So this particular question is a challenge. Since it’s meant to be between two people we’ll go with this being between my fellow bloggers and myself.
Here we go!
22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of the person you’re with. Share a total of five items each.
1. I like how honest bloggers on here seem to be. Even if I don’t agree with someone’s viewpoint or opinion I still appreciate how honest they are.
2. I like how creative bloggers are. I know I’ve said this before as something we have in common, but seriously, from the poems, to the stories, to the photos, to the cartoon strips and everything in between. It’s so much fun to see the creativity.
3. I like that I feel like I can be myself here. No bullshit, no hiding, I can hop on here, say what’s on my mind and some people even LIKE it. It’s amazing. There’s very few places for that in life in general!
4. This community is ridiculously supportive of each other. I’ve seen condolences, love, help, even money raised for fellow bloggers that we’ve become close to. It makes my heart smile.
5. I like how blogging brings people closer together. People from all over the world that under normal circumstances we’d never know become a part of our lives. It’s very exciting!
Well, folks, that’s all I have for today. We have 14 more questions to go and then I’ll have another challenge ready to go.
Now it’s off to the pool in effort to have a mildly good workout. Then going to see Pixels tonight!
Have a great Thursday!